Rasen Virtual Distance Challenge
QCTF and Rasen Adventure Shop want to keep you on your bikes and maintaining a healthy lifestyle during covid-19 restrictions. To get new and old smart trainer users up and running with indoor training, we’ve set a simple challenge – to see how far you can go in seven days… without leaving your home!
Five Wahoo Tickr Heart Rate monitor chest straps worth QAR 215 are up for grabs via the prize draw. To be in the draw you simply have to complete 75 or more virtual kilometres.
- The challenge begins on Sunday 5th April and ends on Saturday 11th
- To be eligible for the prize draw, a minimum total distance of 75 kilometers must be covered over the 7 days of the competition.
- Winners will be announced at 6pm on Sunday 12th April, subject to verification.
- Only Qatar citizens and residents are elligible to participate.
- There is no limit to the number of activities which can be completed but the minimum distance per activity is 5km.
- Activities must be submitted on the day of their completion to allow leader-boards to be updated.
- Only links to activities on zwift.com or Strava will be accepted as proof of completion. Screenshots and other images cannot be accepted. The activity must be public.
- The activity must be identifiable as a virtual activity on Zwift and must show route data.
- Outdoor rides and activities on platforms other than Zwift are not eligible.
- Prize winners will be required to validate selected performances by providing further information including, but not limited to, Zwift activities and weight.
- This is a solo challenge intended to encourage participation in cycling and a healthy lifestyle using indoor cycling equipment. Any attempt to boost mileage outside the spirit of the challenge will result in disqualification and may result in ineligibility for future QCTF competition.
Zwift is software for PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Apple TV which creates a set of virtual worlds around which cyclists can ride by sending data from a smart trainer. On Zwift there are rides, races and workouts and over the coming weeks, QCTF will be organising a set of events and challenges based around the platform. We recommend you take out a Zwift subscription and join us. More about Zwift and the virtual events here