Qatar Cycling and Triathlon Federation membership gives these benefits:
- Reduced entry fees to road, mountain bike and triathlon events organised by the Federation.
- Newsletter to your inbox so you'll be sure to know about the latest developments
- Eligibility to participate in National Championships and member-only events
- Inclusion in Federation rankings
- Annual membership Senior 120 QAR
- Annual membership Junior 60 QAR (aged 16-17)
- Annual membership + UCI international race licence* 250 QAR
- QCTF licence card 20 QAR
- Annual membership expires on 31st August.
- Electronic licences are issued. A licence card may be obtained on payment of a supplemental fee.
- No licence is available for Youths (aged 15 and under) but a Junior membership is required if a 15 year old will turn 16 by 31st August.
- A UCI licence is only needed by those who will compete in UCI events and other international races which require it. It expires 31st December. QCF must apply on your behalf. To obtain a UCI licence, first join QCF then contact us to arrange.